Wednesday, February 29, 2012

R.I.P Ipswich.

Ipswich our parakeet died early this morning of an illness he got like three days ago.I woke up this morning tried o get directions for a vet in Palmer ma. When i looked into his cage he was at the bottom dead. It really sucks and I'm pissed off that I didn't take him sooner.  He was doing so good and we were taking good care of him. Changed his water daily, he had toys to play with, and he had a lot of time outside of his cage perched up on our shoulders. I even you tubed Parakeet calls for him to listen to while I was online. If there's something we did wrong with him I cant think of it. He seemed to be getting better, he started eating and playing with his toys again. I thought he was on the road to recovery. Then he last night he looked awful. I'm going to miss the little guy. No more pets for a while I cant keep losing animals I care about. Some people may think its stupid that I get attached to my pets faster than people but I don't care. I care about animals plain and simple. I brake for them in the car and even stop the car to help  turtles cross the road. Here are some pics of Ipswich and I :

                                                        





My Pet, My Friend, I'll Miss You
Tis a sad time in our lives
You have left us here to mourn
Be missed, that is for certain
Many tears are bound to flow
Take this Angel to guide you
Sleep well, much peace, My love
My Pet, My friend, I'll miss you
Rest in Peace, for ever more
poem from:
http://www.pocketangels.com/guardian-angel-my-pet-my-friend-ill-miss-you-pocket-angel/)

2 comments:

  1. It's so heartbreaking losing a pet. I feel the same about animals too. Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx, Andrea yeah Im one of those people that get super attached to animals and get sad when they pass. Even if its a bird, fish or turtle doesnt matter. I know you can relate.

    ReplyDelete