Sunday, February 12, 2012

I love the night.




I love the night. Its quiet and stillness is when I get my clearest thoughts and feelings . The pressures of the day are gone,  the air itself is quiet except for the clicking of my keyboard and the slight hum of my computer. I have always been drawn to the night and the moon and stars even as a child. There's something so mysterious, alluring and magical about it. I actually relax at night. I wouldn't know what to do if I worked a first shift job. I've been on second shift for almost 8 years now. We are a different type of people Iv'e noticed. Second shifters and third shifters that is. I've come to notice that in general we tend to be more accepting of other races, sexes, religions, and sexuality. Its either that or we just don't give a fuck what you're doing with your life because its YOUR life to live as you see fit.  

 I love the night. If you get a chance to stay up and enjoy the night, moon, stars and its quiet do so.  Our days are filled with routines and we forget to give ourselves time to be with ourselves alone. I do that at night when the rest of the world sleeps. It really helps to ground me and focus on the things and relationships that are most important in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment