My name is Raymond, friends call me Ray. I live in a 3bedroom apartment with my girlfriend of about 8 years, 2 Bad-ass kids under 10 yrs old, a whole mess of plants and a parakeet named Ipswich. Just your average working stiff trying to make ends meet.
A few years ago I was diagnosed with Bipolar disorder. I ended up in the Emergency room and was put in a psychiatric unit here in central mass for evaluation. I thought I was losing my mind and I'd never be "normal" again. After many visits to doctors, counselors, therapists, and psychiatrists and taking so many different pills it would make your head spin, I finally have my bipolar under control without meds. It's a struggle and some days are better than others but I believe I've found what works for me personally. I think a lot of doctors are too quick to prescribe pills without getting to know the person behind the condition or even considering other forms of treatment.
With this blog Id like to show others that suffer from bipolar 1, 2 and other mood disorders that there's so much more to us than our disorder. Id like to talk about pretty much anything and everything. Mostly personal things that are going on in my life but also thing like : Parenting, Religion, Movies, Food, Highs and lows, Definitely rants on things that piss me off, and things I like too. I will be posting a new blog about once a week so check back here often. If you have any topics you wish for me to blog about let me know and I'll do my best. So Feel free to reply to any of the things I post id love to
hear from you !
Random Facts about me:
- I love to eat cheese.
- I'm the youngest of my family.
- Fantasy and Horror movies are my favorite.
- I've seen every episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
- My favorite fruit is Mango.
- I sing often and often off key.
- I hate Feet. they're nasty.
- If you tickle me I'm not responsible for whatever injuries you receive.
- Sarcasm is a way of life.
- Summer is my favorite season.
- Green is my favorite color.
- driving to new places makes me nervous.
- thirteen is my lucky number.
- I believe in magic
- Random dancing...You bet!
- I listen to all kinds of music
- Love super heroes
- love video games
- harry potter fan
- Id die without Coffee.
- Im forgetful
- Im pretty freaking awesome
- my mom thinks im a star
- Im a stubborn Taurus
- I have 2 tattoos
- 8 piercings and more to come
- ive been accused of being a flirt
- i smile even when im hurting