Saturday, April 28, 2012

Father Daughter Dance.


Yesterday was the annual Father Daughter Dance at my Daughters school. It is the third year in a row that we've gone. This year we took my daughter shopping and let her pick out anything she wanted to wear. She was so excited for the dance and excited to spend time with me. Lately I've been so busy with school and work and workouts that i haven't been spending much time with the family. I get out of work late at night and go to school early in the morning. By the time my little girl gets off the school bus I'm getting ready for work and only have about 20 min to talk to her before dashing off to a full nights work.


She misses her daddy and i miss spending time with her as well so this father daughter dance couldn't come at a better time. We got all fancyfied and went off to her school for pictures, dancing, and general merriment also a lot of high pitched squeals when the little girls saw each other. It was nice to see her grow into a well adjusted girl with friends of all kinds.


 I talked with her teacher and she informed me that the school is planning on an excel program and if they have the funding my daughter is definitely going to be in it. For those of you who don't know excel is a program for children that need to be challenge more. The teacher said that my daughter Saige is easily the smartest girl in her class. She tries to stump her and challenge her more than the other children and thinks my daughter needs to be in a more advance class. I continue to be proud of my little girl, what parent doesn't love hearing how well behaved and intelligent their child is right?!  

No comments:

Post a Comment